32 Blues Fingerstyle Lessons (titles listed below) arranged by Kirk Lorange specifically for guitar.
- A downloadable video of each lesson, showing both hands, with my own 'hand-crafted' version of a virtual fretboard.
- Written commentary explaining each lesson in detail.
- A Downloadable and Printable PDF of the TAB and Notation.
Lessons included are:
Deep River Blues
Double Stop Blues
Finger Lickin' Rhythm Groove
Funk E Acoustic
House of the Rising Sun (darker version)
Itty Bitty Jazz Ditty
Key to the Blues
New Year's Blues
Nobody Knows You (When You're Down and Out)
Rainy Day Blues
She Caught The Katy
Sitting On Top Of The World
Slinky A Minor
Still Got The Blues
St Louis Blues
Suck It Up
Sweet Home Chicago
Swing The Blues
This Minimalist Blues
The Red Strat Blues
Tip Toe Through The Blues
Lessons vary in length. You can listen to all the arrangements here before purchasing.
Plus these extra Bonus Lessons!
* House of the Rising Sun Beginner's Lesson
(3 Part Lesson showing the ways of approaching this well-known progression)
* 12 Bar Blues Beginner's Lesson
(3 Part Lesson showing the ways of dealing with a 12-bar blues in E )